<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: BYE, BYE, Miss American Pie

Friday, November 23, 2012

BYE, BYE, Miss American Pie

No TV? Let's BAKE! 
Aydan....helping. I love this boy, and yes he had to wash his hands before he could help again. With soap.

BYE, BYE, Miss American Pie drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry. Them good old boys drinkin' whisky and rye singin' this will be the day that I die...this will be the day that I die....The day THE TV DIED. 

That is right. 

It is Thanksgiving weekend, I have four glorious days with the children. I had planned to watch some Christmas movies together. Alas, after warning us for the last five months that the bulb was about to burn out, it finally did. Today. I have known I needed a new TV and was going to do some Black Friday shopping for one. I was at Wal-Mart last night, in line for one in fact. I just didn't buy it! So, I guess we will just live without one for the next little bit..THE POSSIBILITIES! I think it might be kind of nice. Tonight for instance I made Olive Garden's  Zuppa Toscana soup. It was delicious. Ellie and I danced in the kitchen to Feliz Navidad. I put up the Christmas lights by myself for the first time since being single. I felt quite self sufficient, until I realized I had put them up going the wrong way and had to take them down again. Then put them up again, WHILE baking Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies. We had friends stop by and the kids played happily. All in all, I would say it was pretty much a perfect day. I have much to be thankful for. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home