<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Years.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Years.


I just have one thing to say about this picture. Okay, maybe a few things.
At the time I felt REALLY SILLY taking it. I was giggling through this series.
But, now I look at this and think, you have come a long way baby.
Gettin' There. All those protein shakes, apples, water, green veggies, no carbs after lunch, running, and sweating in the gym are starting to pay off. It feels good, to feel good. It has taken me years to feel good about myself. YEARS. I have worked just as hard mentally and spiritually. It has been a process but I can say that I am good with me. I know what true happiness is, and I know that it does not come from outside sources. It comes from within, you can't go looking for self worth from buying things, being in a relationship with someone and trying to glean your self worth from them. You can't get it from plastic surgery, substances, or money. It comes from DAILY hard work, gratitude for your blessings, FAITH in the Savior and his plan, reading the scriptures, serving others, putting in time to CHOOSE HEALTH, being consistent, and TRUE to yourself. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home