<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Item No. 3-The Kids

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Item No. 3-The Kids



Tamara and I took the kids to EFY earlier this month. We grabbed lunch at Diablo Burger. They have gourmet burgers and yummy fries. It was so fun to go with T, Belen, her friend Sophie and Aydan. We dropped the kids off and I was fussing over Aydan as a Momma does and he was like....MOM stop. Errrrrrr OK. He has never been embarrassed or annoyed with me around his peers. I might have been a little annoying. You expect that in like fourth or fifth grade so I guess I should be ready for it! HE had a blast! The NAU Flagstaff campus is beautiful.

Cousins! Aydan and Pippa with matching headbands. Can you believe Aydan's curls? Oh I looooove them and I am letting him grow them out because I. JUST. Can't. I love it. 






Ellie spent two weeks in Music Theater Workshop this summer with her Grandma, Cousins, and friends. She had so much fun and it was so fun to watch her perform. She has a gift for drama. I am.......not sure where she gets that from. Kidding. 

Cute Pippa...I love my niece. 

How I didn't get a picture of Graham and his little broken arm I am not sure especially when he was such a great helper when we were making the balloon arch. 

My kids are my best thing. The best thing. I love them so much and it is fun now that they are getting bigger. This is a fun stage of life. 

XOXO- Summatime The Sunny D






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home