<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: The Devils Advocate...Procrastination

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Devils Advocate...Procrastination

I have all of these great ideas.


I am having my house painted tomorrow. I am really excited about it. However, I just realized that I have to take everything off the walls, windows, the cabinets, counters...sigh. That is a lot of work!! Good thing I cleaned out my garage this weekend. At lease I have somewhere to put everything. I have no desire to get started. I worked today, I went to the gym for two hours. Then I was craving peas. PEAS! So I ate some peas. I then had a meeting with the painter who informed me he COULD NOT come after 12 noon. So of course, now the thing that makes the most sense is to blog..RIGHT?! Here are the colors I am choosing from, let me know what color you like the best.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home