<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Pedicures Are Dangerous-Day 2

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Pedicures Are Dangerous-Day 2


Day 2 looks like this:

Yesterday as an end of the school year celebration one of my dearest teacher friends and I went to get pedicures, dinner, and a movie. He will not get a pedicure alone I made him come with me once and now we go every once in a while. I LOVE pedicures. OK, who am I kidding. I love to be pampered. I love it all. I love hair cuts, massages, eye brow waxes, pedicures, facials..anything that is relaxing and makes me feel pretty, SIGN ME UP. So as we were sitting there we decided to look up movies. I don't know why we even looked up a movie I mean the only clear choice was X Men. However, we hadn't discovered that yet. As we were looking up a movie and times, simultaneously on the same app I am sure...I knocked the corner of my beautiful, gold, iPhone 6 right into the foot spa. THE FOOT SPA. It was filled with water. 

Can this month end already. 

I grabbed it and now it is in a bag of rice. This is presenting a small problem. Which is, I told my friends I would be coming out of hibernation soon. I am sorry that will now be delayed another....OH, three days as the website suggests to completely dry the phone before turning it on. I diagnosed my iPhone problems via the world wide web. That is if the thing turns on. Here's hoping.

On another note I really hurt my knee running.  I am adept at diagnosing my symptoms using the Internet. I have decided it is probably runners knee. It hurts. I have a hard time standing on it. At first when I stand up it feels like under my knee cap everything is like 100 years old. I want to run so I can get in shape because I love it so but I opted for a green protein shake instead. Tomorrow my work out will be going to Last Chance shopping. I am doing GREAT at this summer time fit thing. 

The whole summer lazily stretches her fingers out before me and that is the best thing. 

Today, I went to church. I took a nap. I worked on a lesson I am teaching in a few weeks. I had dinner with my family and hung out with them for the evening. We had a special celebration dinner as my Mom has been promoted in her job. I then picked up my children from their Dad's as he will be out of town all next week and they went over there while I was out ruining my phone, or err, getting a pedicure. I also sort of pretended to fold some laundry as I literally folded five things and then got distracted. So the laundry is STILL begging to be folded. That is ok though. 

Tomorrow is Memorial Day. I am so grateful for all of the men and women in the military who work tirelessly for my family and I. I am grateful for all of those who have selflessly given their lives for our freedom. Thank you. 

XOXO- The Sunny D..I LOVE SUMMER.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home