<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Rocky Point Summer Series / Days...Who Knows Anymore??

Monday, June 6, 2016

Rocky Point Summer Series / Days...Who Knows Anymore??

Rocky Point or Bust! 

It was my annual girls trip to Rocky Point and it could not have come at a better time. I was ready for a break and I think my friends were too. We did the things most Mom's probably like to do when they aren't busy with their kids. Sleep. Nap. Read. Sleep. Oh, maybe we should eat. You know, the necessities. I went with M&M and stayed in her wonderful RV. She was gracious to share, she is always generous and kind. Unasian Daddy Long Legs came as well and we had FUN. Well, Mom fun. 

M&M and I. There is something very cathartic about walking around in your swim suit and not caring one bit about who sees you. I don't usually like to post pictures in my swim suit but..we were at the beach. SO. Meh. 
Isn't that a delicious beach? Maybe it isn't the best beach in the whole wide world but it's the best beach in the whole wide world to me because it has always been accessible and affordable. 

We plop our beach chairs right in the surf, pull out our books and sunflower seeds, sip diet cokes...except not Unasian Daddy Long Legs she thinks it's liquid cancer. I say, Cheers! I love Diet Coke. 

Yassssssss. I wore that to church and PROUDLY. I didn't have anything else to wear anyway. I packed so exhaustedly that I only brought two shirts, two swim suits, a cover up, and a pair of jogging pants. I was just glad I remembered my toothbrush. This time at least. 
The first time I have EVER in my 20 years traveling to Rocky Point found a star fish. It was surprisingly heavy in my hand and I kept getting the feeling it was hurt. So I placed it gently back in a safe spot. Maybe it was just fine but I was a little worried.


And...Heck who doesn't love a big guy with muscles?!?? This cracked me up. I love watching little kids play in the ocean. Everyone is so happy, even the HULK.

I LOVE you Summertime! I love my friends! I love rests for Moms! Most of all I love the beach and Rocky Point! 

XOXO- The Sunny D...Rested, Finally.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home