<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Merry Christmas 2016

Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016








I feel happy, grateful, and blessed. I am full of hope for the future and I am looking forward to it. I am grateful for the life of my savior Jesus Christ. I love him and I know he lives. I am so grateful for the many simple things, good things in my life. It is full of family, friends, and a comfortable home. 



I love watching my children participate in the things they love. This was Ellie singing with the school choir. It was a wonderful performance. 


I was able to go to the temple yesterday. Aydan came with me and did baptisms while I did some other work. I felt so full of the Christmas spirit after leaving and then there was this amazing Arizona sunset that was the icing on the cake. 

The presents are wrapped, the treats are baked and delivered, and now for the best part spending time with family.

Merry Christmas- The Sunny D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home