<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Great Fun

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Great Fun



It's always great fun when you are trying to que up your running play list and you accidentally take a selfie on the treadmill. Especially when you don't realize it and then you see the action shot later.

Running:

My knees hurt.

I ran the farthest I have run in a very longtime in this photo, four miles. I thought to myself I can't wait until four miles is my easy short run and not my long hard run. When I get to that point I will know I have made it.

I can't wait until I actually look forward to this part of my day instead of kind of dread it.

Then I crank up my playlist and zone out.

Songs ALWAYS on my run playlist: (All the edited versions of course)

Guns N' Roses: Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City
Eminem: Lose Yourself....His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti, He's nervous but on the surface he looks calm and ready......Best running song ever

Run-DMC: It's Tricky

A few songs I like right now for my run playlist: Mary Lambert, Secrets and Katy Perry, Rise

If you haven't heard Mary Lambert's song you must give it a listen....just say yes to mom jeans and cat earrings.

*********************************************************************************

MORE Great Fun..........

I changed the voice on Siri to be an Austrailian man. I like to pretend it is Chris Hemsworth giving me driving directions. It has made driving so much more fun. If I get tired of Chris then I just pretend it is Hugh Jackman giving me directions. You should really try it. Unless you are on a 24 hour road trip to California and you forget how to switch it back to regular USA accent. The fact that you are in unfamiliar territory plus an Austrialian accent may land you in La Jolla instead of Huntington Beach. It's confusing and hard to understand Chris/Hugh. You hear LOLLA and your like what is LOLLA where in the heck is LOLLA??? (La Jolla) So watch out for that. Happy Driving.






















XOXO- The Sunny D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home