<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Pocketful of Sunshine-Burt Family Beach Vacation

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Pocketful of Sunshine-Burt Family Beach Vacation



First, I must thank my Mom and Dad for a wonderful trip to the ocean. A summer without the ocean is like a night without stars in my opinion.

Sunday. We rested, went to church, and played games.

I want to go back. Right now. 

I ran almost daily. How could you not? The weather was so beautiful.

El in the pink suit. 


July 4th
Nom. Nom. 

4th of July



Ellie is a crack up...muscles. 

Ellie and Grandpa?? Or maybe Aydan..not sure.


Disneyland 



SOAKED on Spalsh Mountain....ringing out the socks. 


Jungle Cruise. I love my cute little boy and girlie. 


Dole Whip.




Check the shadow on the wall...













We had a ball. I don't think we could have had a better vacation this summer. It was simply perfect. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home