<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Halloween 2017

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017


There are a few things I love. 

90's grunge music. Still. 

My kids. Always.

and Holidays. 

This summer the kids and I watched the movie Tim TImmerman, Hope of America. It is set in the 90's and the kids thought the grunge teenagers in the movie were awesome so we decided to dress grunge for Halloween. A $6 bag of fake earrings, some black eyeliner and voila our costumes were set. 



We listened to Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers and I sang along and danced as we got ready and applied generous amounts of that black eyeliner. 

Man, sometimes it feels really good to tap back into that. The time when you are young and free of life's lessons. Innocent and Idealistic. If only I could find that girl again. I miss her. Because she is not afraid of anything and is Bad A. Like jump off a stage and crowd surf BAD A. She lived life unafraid of the future just expecting it to be great. Where did that girl go? What buried her and how do I go about digging her out? The 90's were an amazing time. 




And now for some adorableness....Graham the lion! IT was his first Halloween and he was so cute. My sister was a Lion Tamer/Ring Master and she was SO CUTE!! It was THE most adorable costume duo ever.

I did some serious lion taming myself today at school! Actually, my class was great but Laura and I could not help but dress up our guinea pig brothers as second grade super pigs! We have way too much fun some days. 


Ellie Trick or Treating...I probably only have another year to enjoy this time with her. Why do they grow up so fast? Aydan my sweet boy was running around with his cousin so Ellie, Morgan, Jared, Graham, Mom and Dad and I went trick or treating together. It was so fun. 

XOXO-BOO! The Sunny D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home