<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Item No. 4- Rocky Point My Darling

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Item No. 4- Rocky Point My Darling

Heather and I go to Rocky Point every year for the first week in June. It is heaven. I didn't even have the energy to READ A BOOK. That is how tired and burned out my body and brain were. I just sat right there in that spot for days. Unless we decided to grab ice or tacos. It is probably my best trip every year. 

First stop. Pollo Lucas.

The picture of these makes my mouth water. Oh...my stomach is growling. Maybe because the no carb thing, no sugar thing. Potato tacos on the beach SO SO good. We only caught the potato taco lady once. That made me sad. YUM. YUUUUUUUM. 

Mango on a stick with Tajin. It is such a refreshing treat. 

Here is how the Mexico schedule goes sleep, wake up whenever, eat cereal, lay on the beach, 3-4pm get linner (lunch dinner) come back and lay on the beach and repeat for however many days we are there. It is Heaven and I come back home feeling rested. I love Heather and am so lucky to have her as my friend. It is fun going anywhere with her and I treasure this week because I do not get to see her as often as I want to! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home