<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Huntington Beach Mid-Singles Adult Conference May 2013

Monday, May 20, 2013

Huntington Beach Mid-Singles Adult Conference May 2013

A few important lessons: I learned that I am white. My arm VS. my leg. Both white and my arm has a tan from bus duty. 

I have a few things I want to write about this weekend but for you curious readers here is exactly what a Singles Conference for old people looks like.

We drove in Thursday night.
Slept.
Woke up, went to the beach to run by myself. Glorious.
Went to the Getty with K1 and her boyfriend. I like him, a good choice. 
That evening the Conference people rented a Golfland type place, which we went to for an hour or so. We then went back to the house and just hung out visiting.
Saturday Morning there were classes, the beach and then that evening Balboa Pier was rented out. There was a mechanical shark named Burt, a ferris wheel, a boat ride tour of the Balboa real estate, karaoke to a live band and lots of other stuff
Sunday Morning was a wonderful church service, followed by a catered lunch and a fireside. 

DAY 1
RUN. 



The Getty. Love the Getty.

 Maybe one day I will find someone I like enough to lay on the grass and look at the sky with, isn't that so adorable. 



 I didn't realize there was another special little lady in the picture, the Getty just makes people happy see her cute little smile? It is so peaceful. 
Albrecht Durer. 


Hanging out with our favorite boys. Snuggle buggles at the house Friday night.






That pretty much sums up Day 1. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home