<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: You look........

Sunday, April 7, 2013

You look........

I have my own rock. Who knew, it is intrusive igneous-volcanic

I was at my Mom and Dad's tonight and I had a conversation with my Mom about modesty. She mentioned a friend of mine and how she is always modest in the pictures she puts on the internet and how impressed she was with her. You know, I never even thought about that? I always dress modestly. However, sometimes pictures will be snapped and I'm in my swimsuit or just home fresh from a workout. I usually shower and change pretty quickly but I never thought about what others might think of me by putting photos of these on my blog or on Facebook. It was just food for thought and made me aware that others are always watching. I have a daughter, she is young but I want her to learn that her body can bring her such joy from what it can do and not just how it looks. I want her to be proud of who she is and others to see HER spirit. She has such a great one, spunky and sweet all in one. So, those are my thoughts for tonight. Conference was wonderful, I am kind of mulling over those thoughts. So, more on that later. 

XO The Sunny D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home