<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Someone ALWAYS has it WORSE

Friday, April 26, 2013

Someone ALWAYS has it WORSE



You know those head bands that have teeth on them to pull your hair back off of your face? Yeah. That is what happened to my foot. I awoke groggy in the middle of the night. I got up to use the lavatory. Isn't lavatory the stupidest name for the bathroom. I think it is AND I have thought that since the first grade when my teacher made us call it the lavatory and if we couldn't remember the name of it we couldn't go. OK back to the middle of the night. So I walked to the bathroom and stepped RIGHT ON the headband. YOWCH!! I shuffled to the potty and then back to bed. Ellie loves to get in to things and leave them all over the place, the headband was no exception. I awoke the next morning and stepped out of bed when I had an ache race across the arch of my foot. I looked at my foot and remembered the night before. My foot was covered in dried blood. It was gross. It has also been a week later and I still have puncture wounds in my foot. 


However.

Someone WILL always have it worse than you. Trust me. It is true, no matter what it is. 

Last night, I went out to dinner with my BFF M&M. We went to our favorite haunt Pita Jungle. I ordered the lentil fetoosh salad. It was pretty delicious. I arrived first and sat near the wall that is covered in salvaged wood. I love that wall, it has so much character. There was a painting called green water I think. It was beautiful, I loved it so much. I was engrossed in the colors of the painting when I looked up and M&M was walking toward me. I was so happy to see her. As she sat down she PUSHED the table toward me, in fact almost knocked it over. She was bent over and I thought she was looking in her bag, when she looked up she said, in a gasp...I stubbed my toe. We both looked over the edge of the table to see.......................
Her toenail GUSHING blood all over the floor. It shattered in three chunks. It was so sad. I mean SO SAD. Not to mention our weird high waitress. Poor M&M, and she had a really rough day too. I hope today was much better for her. 



M&M, I love you and I am sorry about your toe. You def got the worse end of the foot deal in the last week. 


XOXO,  The Sunny D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home