<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Does She or Doesn't She............

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Does She or Doesn't She............


Why yes, I think she does. 

I am kind of funny about my hair. I don't really like people who aren't related to me touching it. The other day I was out at recess duty. The sun was scorching hot and I had on a VERY uncomfortable pair of heels. There was a chair under a tree which I quickly sat on before anyone else could. A little girl ran up to me and started to play with my hair. It was a little awkward for me, it's true. I made up some excuse for her to hurry and do one quick little braid. When she happily chirped, "You have white hairs."

Awesome. The beauty of working with children is they usually speak the cold hard truth. 

I do have some white hairs on my head, and they keep multiplying right where I part my hair. I have been so incredibly busy I haven't had time to have my hair done. Those shiny white hairs are a reminder of my mortality and the fact that I am aging. 

Aging. 

I usually like to eat pretty healthy foods, except tonight I ate a handful of cheez-its and two banana laffy taffy's. That doesn't exactly sound like an adult dinner. Maybe I am rebelling. Nah, the truth is I am just lazy when I have no one to cook for, kids are at their Dad's. 

My printer died. I REALLY need a printer. I bought one at Wal-Mart the other day. It was cheap but had all of the capabilities that I needed. I brought it home and was setting it up, got it ALL out unwrapped the whole thing when VOILA. A message from the installer disk read, Incompatible with your computer. WHAT?!?!?!?! I tried everything I could, until I did the only thing I could think of. I went to Costco and bought a new one, I MADE SURE this one was compatible with my computer. I brought it home, (my Mom helped) and we began to set the SECOND printer up when I received the SAME message from the installer disk. I am so frustrated with myself right now that I don't understand computers as much as I should. I am sure there is some way to reconfigure this right? WHY IS MY BROTHER AT BYU IDAHO. He is the one who knows how to do all this stuff. OR MAYBE MY COMPUTER IS JUST OLD, like me a perfect pair.  

IT MAKES ME WANT TO PULL OUT MY HAIR. Or at least all the gray ones!!!!!!! 

The real truth is, if I had the chance I would never go back in time. I can handle the gray hairs and I can find someone to handle the technology stuff for me, or help me at least. Momentary frustrations. I think it is time to go to bed. Nighty night. 

XOXO
The Sunny D


2 Comments:

At June 7, 2013 at 5:45 AM , Blogger deeps said...

so thats a teacher's day out

 
At June 8, 2013 at 12:24 AM , Blogger Dior said...

What do you mean? Out of school or out on recess duty??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home