<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Addict

Friday, July 26, 2013

Addict


Something weird has been happening to me the last week and a half.

I have been craving FILET-O-FISH sandwiches. In fact I have had three in the last nine days.

True story.

I was puzzled by this new development, I mean what is a filet o fish sandwich anyway? It's basically a giant fish stick with a slab of cheese, slathered in tartar sauce. Gross yet....delicious. It all began after my surgery and the craving has just never stopped. I tried to figure this oddity out the other day with Unasian Daddy Long Legs because she's really smart and generally has a good answer for everything. She said I must be low in iron. I decided that must be it too. Except, there may be a secret reason.

It's that time again. McDonald's Monopoly.




It draws me in every time. All I ever wanted in life was to win something from the McDonald's Monopoly game other than: Any breakfast sandwich excluding the Egg McMuffin or a Regular McFlurry or Yogurt Parfait. Why do they exclude the Egg McMuffin? That is just wrong. That is the sandwich I like the best, besides the filet-o-fish.
I really don't think it is too much to ask to be the million dollar winner. Right? I would share the million dollars. Heck, I'll take the $50 dollar prize, or the free Delta trip. I am not picky. I just have something to say to all those McDonald's workers out there please pick the containers with the game pieces I need, we all should be cooperating here. I don't need any more duplicates of BO Railroad or North Carolina Ave. Let's go for some variety.

I was starting to feel a little bit bad about my filet-o-fish addiction, and McDonald's Monopoly addiction until I came across Then and Now Meth addict pictures someone put on Facebook. You know, I didn't feel so bad about fish sandwiches anymore.


XOXO- The Sunny D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home