<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Summertime MYSTERY......dun dun duuuuunnnnn

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summertime MYSTERY......dun dun duuuuunnnnn

This is one morning before preschool, I am trying to get Aydan to Kindergarten on time and we have two hitchhikers in the car. Aydan's legs are on top of Coco. Coco was Kinky's baby and outweighed her by about twenty pounds. Kinky is the blond Shar-pei. She is my favorite dog. She died a few years ago from stomach cancer. That was the worst day. I loved her so much because we were pregnant together. Yup. We were. So after that, I just called her Momma. She was a feisty, sweet, little thing. Just  like the kind of women I love to surround myself with. Man, I loved that dog. On this morning I was trying to get out of the house and back home in time for my class. She would NOT get out of the car. I would go around to the other side to get her out and she would outplay me. We did the only thing a person could do.

She won, and took the front passenger seat. We took Aydan to school. When we got home they both happily hopped out of the car. It was weird, they never tried that again either. 
There is another dog I love, my parents dog. Louise I. I love Louie, he is another BEST dog. All he wants is love. He really is the sweetest, best dog. 
This was our dog Jaxon. We loved him but he was kind of naughty. He ran away one day and never came home. My kids still talk about it. It was over two years ago. 

This is another special dog, Shelby the dog. She is UADLL's dog and I babysit her occasionally when they go out of town. She loves me. Can you tell? Saturday morning my kids were with their Dad. I awoke very late at almost 11am. Can I say it was JUST DELICIOUS. Truly. UADLL has a teenage daughter. She is beautiful, I mean just BEAUTIFUL inside and out. She babysat my kids for me the night before. I came downstairs and went to sit down on my couch when I saw.....
Whitish animal hair all over my couch. I just figured that Shelby may have come for a visit and lay on the couch. So I began to hunt down my clues to this MYSTERY. UNTIL. I talked to Unasian Daddy Long Leg's who SWORE to me Shelby hadn't been over to my house. 
AND
Then I sort of freaked out. You know, some strange animal had made itself comfortable on MY COUCH. AND LEFT HAIR ALL OVER IT. Which, I promptly vacuumed. Then I really started to look for clues. I walked over to the doggie door I had installed when I owned Jaxon, the dog that ran away. Guess what I found?
At the bottom, of this VERY CLEAN doggie door (gross) in those grey fibers which you can't see very well but they are there, were CLUMPS of the SAME hair. I was on to something. I walked out side and found a cat poo. 
Mystery Solved. 
Someones CAT had made itself a nice little bed on my couch. 
This has happened before:
This is Mr. Butters the neighbors cat who was constantly confused which house was his, he has since moved so it wasn't him. He is a cute cat, I would have been OK if I KNEW it was Mr. Butters. My fear is that there is this feral, scary, white, clumpy haired, farm cat that roams the neighborhood and hisses at you if you walk by it. EW. What if it was that cat.
Feral CAT! 
UGH. Do feral cat's know how to use doggie door's?
 Or the same neighbors had a grey cat that one morning had come in through the doggie door, and was lounging on the stairs when Aydan woke up and began his decent to get breakfast. When I heard............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! At this time I jumped out of bed, in fact I fairly flew out of bed. When I heard, THERE'S A CAT IN THE HOUSE. ANNNNND IT ISN'T OUR CAT!!!! (well, uh YEAH, mainly because we don't have a cat) I nearly rolled on the floor laughing. The intruder ran as fast as his little grey legs could take him. 
You know, we KNOW those cat's. Those cat's are OK. This is a WHOLE new thing all together. 
This is a MYSTERY CAT. 

I locked the doggie door. That'll show em'. 


May your summer be as exciting as mine. 
XOXO The Sunny D

3 Comments:

At June 23, 2013 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Aubree said...

hahahahaa!!! I am really not a fan of cats and I think the neighbors cat knows this because it has found a spot right on top of my car. I find it there often what a stinker!! When we going to hang out???

 
At June 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Dior said...

HEEEYYYY---

HAHA! My Mom wants to have your girls over this week AND ELLIE maybe we can do lunhc? OR LC? Friday or Sat?? I am free this weekend. Miss you!!

 
At June 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Dior said...

lunch, I mean.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home