<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: To Asia With Love

Monday, June 2, 2014

To Asia With Love



My Mom and I embarked on a whirlwind trip of Asia. It was amazing all of the things we saw and learned. Our first stop was Singapore where we stayed with her wonderful neighbor and friend Lori. We had a truly magical time exploring the city. We were even at the Singapore Botanical Garden at the same time as the King and Queen of Malaysia. We waved at them as they drove away. The first thing I learned about Asia was there was no point in trying to look pretty. Make-up melted off your face the minute you stepped outside and most of our money was probably spent on water. I am not a person who sweats...at all. BUT MAN...my pits sweat for the first time EVER in my life. I realized why hot yoga was invented in the states. We saw people exercising and doing Tai Chi and Yoga outside it felt like the hot yoga class I like to take at home except it was just nature. I have to admit, I liked having a reason to not do my make-up...it was a nice break. Here are a few highlights.

A really cute lady. 

Plump skin...no wrinkles! 

The wet market

We toured a Hindu temple it was VERY interesting. 

Exotic tropical fruits to taste. This is Durian. It smells like rotten feet and tastes gross. It was the only fruit I didn't really care for every thing else was delish. 
China Town a super fun place to eat and shop. We had some delicious dim sum down here and watched the "noodle man" make us fresh noodles. Yummy. 



Singapore was amazing. We had the best time. I have more pictures these are just a few of my Mom's for some reason mine aren't downloading. So more to come. 


XOXO The Sunny D







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home