<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Hey Hoff.....

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hey Hoff.....

I'm so confused? I don't know how the Hoff got onto this picture on my iPad......but.......I pretty much love it!

An iPad may have just been the best thing ever to buy. I'm hiding out in my room debating whether to go running or just stay here. My kids are occupied downstairs, hmmm I wonder what they're doing?

  I just started administering my first batch of standardized tests today. Don't get me started on standardized tests. Blech. If you want to suck the life out of any teacher or student.....just practice for the test for months on end. Then spend four days taking the before mentioned test. It's almost as bad as having lice. Does your scalp itch? How about behind your ears? Just the word LICE makes me squirm.

So. I just received a notice via Facebook that says my 20 year high school reunion is coming up. That makes me ask a few questions.
}am I really that old?
}wait I am really THAT old?
}should I start a diet now?
}do I care?
}am I even going to attend the thing?
}is it necessary to have a reunion?
}maybe it will be fun?

It's a year away soooo, maybe I'll just have a mommy makeover this summer and voila ready I will be!

On a serious note I have decided to quit soda again. Yup. I have also decided that I must exercise at least at minimum 5 days a week. So I am on day three of no soda and I do feel better. I'm also trying to eat more greens everyday and an apple. I did not eat an apple today. Oops.

I have also decided life is much more pleasant when you decide to be happy.

I'm working on being a little more social. It's just tricky for instance I had plans for tonight and Thursday with friends but the kids Dad informed me he was going to be out of town this week, so there goes my effort to be social. It seems like it always works like this for me. Any time I have plans set up I end up having my children. I will take this moment to decide to be happy.

Random XOXO The Sunny D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home