<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Viva la Dior y Heather

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Viva la Dior y Heather


I'm not sure where we are at here but as I scrolled through my pictures I couldn't find just the right one. I mean should I start out with this little early morning beauty where we were at our girls volleyball games?

Heather my long time BFF friend and I decided to get away this summer. I love her like a sister and she is the holder of my deepest darkest secrets, most embarrassing moments, and triumphs. She has seen me at my lowest of lows and my highest of highs. That is a true friend. I mean this girl could do some damage with all she knows, but she never would. She is true blue. 



I am not sure how these were literally the only two pictures I took while we were in Rocky Point but here they are. We stayed right on the beach, slept in every day, ate tacos, devoured books, watched movies and talked for five days. It was the best vacation ever. We pulled our beach chairs right up to the ocean and let the tide roll in until the sea covered our knees. 

When we arrived at Rocky Point we were asked if we spoke English and then invited by a toothless man to go get margarita's. We politely declined and headed to Chino's to get taco's. When Chino saw Heather he gave her a big hug, they caught up on how both families were doing and then he gave her a big smooch right on the mouth. Chino then turned to me and gave me a big hug and smooch on the mouth. Welcome to Mexico. Whenever I am with Heather this is how everyone around her reacts to her. She is so loved. Do you know why? She listens, she asks questions, she remembers their names and their wives and children's and grand children's names,  and she genuinely cares about others. The Rocky Point locals love her. 

And I love her too. 

I hope that she knows that. I hope that she knows no matter the distance between the times we see each other I will always, always love her. 


XOXO- Life is good when you have a Heather. The Sunny D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home