<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: My Boy is 11 Today

Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Boy is 11 Today

I've loved this boy from the moment I met him. He taught me how to be a Mom. 

Is still teaching me how to be a mom and a better person. How is it he is 11? Where do the days and the years go? I waited a long time for this sweet pea to get here he is such a blessing to our family. I wondered if I would ever have children and then he arrived! He is so much like me it's crazy. I am so proud of him and the good choices he makes. He is so helpful and aware of everyone around him. Those eyes...I love them they hold the secrets to his heart. He is such a sweet and kind boy. 

Aydan is...
so smart
straight A's
confident
funny
always a protector of his mom and sister
lego master
skateboard lover
broken arm this year
A brave chicken...He'll dive into the ocean all day long but jump at any noise that catches him off guard
music lover
a friend
a helper, he helps without complaint
loves everything I make to eat
Thankful for everything
texts me sweet notes like today I got one....I love you Mom.
Heart melter
He is my number one champion and cheerleader
He is his sisters champion
He loves friends
He is a love
infectious smile and laugh
loves to make us laugh
Pinewood Derby Champion

His Mom and Sisters Champion







This next series of pictures describes those two perfectly........ 













Brave, Smart, and True




Fun and Sweet






2015 Pinewood Derby Champ






I love you my boy keep being the smart, strong, brave and true boy you are. You make Momma proud. XOXO- The Sunny D















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home