<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Adventure

Monday, November 13, 2017

Adventure

I actually don't have a middle name, maybe it should be adventure. I have the itch. It is insatiable it is calling me and I will have to answer. I am longing for an adventure. You know every story has a beginning, middle, and end. A good story has a well developed plot, characters, and a basic grasp of the magic of words. I am in the middle of my story and I want it to be a good one. Sometimes in the middle there is a plot twist that is exciting and sometimes it is dreary. Usually, the middle is fraught with problems only to be solved later in the story. At least, in my story I choose the adventure for life really is one. I never finished my summer trip. I have been thinking about it a lot and I am longing to get back to Europe. So here is to good memories......a few more details.


It is pretty ironic that when you walk into the Sistine Chapel the guards are yelling, "SILENCE!" It made me laugh...also you are not supposed to take pictures but before I realized it wasn't allowed I snapped this one. It is breathtaking that ceiling. I loved the stories of the scriptures coming to life before my very eyes. SIGH. There were so many amazing collections in the Vatican. I was amazed, and overwhelmed. However, one of the collections I loved best reminded me of one of my favorite parables. The parable of the Ten Virgins. I loved seeing these oil lamps up close. You can see how it would be difficult to share your oil with another person.




And then we were off...to England! More adventure, more fun, and wonderful memories to think about. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home