<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: The Summer Suffer Diet

Sunday, July 7, 2019

The Summer Suffer Diet

I am that person I thought I could be, I even had to buy more produce. I am on what I like to call the dust and water diet. That is the name for any eating plan that you feel like you are so hungry your stomach is eating itself...or at least hopefully all the rolls that could make up a bakery on your body.

I love looking at all the before and after pictures as much as anybody. You know the ones...the mom bods in the first pic followed by a picture of a hot barbie with abs. What you don't see is the suffer. You only see the results. You know and that is the thing you have to get really, really, comfortable with suffering.  I wish all those Kayla Itsines girls would write the real stuff..the good stuff..tell us about the suffer. Not how you feel now...I am not where you are now, right now, I am dreaming about a crumbl cookie all of a sudden being delivered to my door. Or a McDonald's ice cream cone while eating exactly a 3/4 cup of berries. Or eating plain chicken and asparagus while your kids are eating a pepperoni pizza. Tell us how that is? I'll tell you...it's hard. But, it is also temporary and I know that and that is what keeps me going this is the cut the fat phase. No carbs, No sugar, and No fats, DUST AND WATER.

What I have learned from the dust and water diet:

1. I am so nauseous from eating only lean meats, two fruits, and non carb veggies each day that I realize that what I was eating must have been so bad for my body. Was it even food? Clearly I am detoxing.

2. You know you are on the dust and water diet when the sacrament bread looks like a tasty little snack. You jump for joy in your head thinking CARBS!

3. Green beans all of a sudden taste sweet.

4. Your sugar free gum becomes "dessert" mmmm watermelon, grape, bubblegum

5. Taking a nap cures all hunger pain

6. You find that broccoli as a side to taco seasoned ground turkey is delicious...it soaks up the juice.

7. Longingly looking at summer fruits that aren't on our list..watermelon, peaches, and nectarines.

8. Your pants aren't tight anymore.

9. The weight loss is obvious on the scale.

10. You realize that you aren't actually hungry....you learn to pay attention to your body.


Summer Suffer XOXO- The Sunny D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home