<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Elder Burt

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Elder Burt

This was SEVERAL years ago, I think Aydan was in 1st grade. This post is about my brother Marshall, can you spot him???

I'll give you a hint...

He is currently serving a service mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so proud of him and the person he is. The example he is to my children and I. Tomorrow is his birthday, he will be 21. I guess I just want to say that I love him and can't wait until he comes home safely. He is my youngest brother. Before he was in school, I would pick him up a lot from preschool and we would hang. I took him to get a slurpee everyday, he was the sweetest little boy. 

I love my brothers. 

I should write about Steve he is just the best brother a girl could have. My technology guru, even though half the time I know he wants to roll his eyes at me, he never does. He happily comes to help at a moments notice. What luck I have!

SO I just want to say Feliz Cumpleanos to mi guapo hermao Elder Burt!

I love you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home