<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Truth about Valentine's Day

Friday, February 15, 2013

Truth about Valentine's Day

 It was Valentines Day yesterday. What can I say about that day? This is what I will say. It was the first year I didn't mourn. I celebrated love. I basked in the love I had and was surrounded by, and it was a blessing and a delight. However, that doesn't mean that I did not do a little emotional eating thanks to my student's and their mother's wonderful baking abilities...it just meant later that day that I hit the gym. This is a picture of my cutie's at our special Valentines Day dinner. You know, I could have made spaghetti and cut heart shaped pieces of garlic bread for them.  My friend did that for her kids. We went to Famous Dave's and got Ribs..why you ask? I don't know that is what my kids wanted, it was either that or Panda ESPRESS as Ellie says.

Mom's know their kids better than anyone right? I hope so. This is one of my favorite quotes. It is true. I would rather have flowers on my table than diamonds on my neck. My Mom surprised me with my favorite flower. Tulips in a gorgeous orange red, oh they are so beautiful! So the day passed, just like any other except this year my heart was open to love.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home