<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Meerkat, Lemur, Sqirrelkitty, Opossum?

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Meerkat, Lemur, Sqirrelkitty, Opossum?



I have to say that I have been really blessed to be allowed to be single and in my thirties. If I had never divorced I would have missed all of the spectacular activities I get to participate in. Like the one pictured above for example. Let me tell you about it.

The activity was fun, I met a lot of people I had never met. I was able to visit with a whole bunch of new friends. It got me out of the house and away from work which I have been logging over 70 hours a week as of late. While I was visiting a nice group of people I noticed a woman walk up holding this little thing. She came over and started talking all about this little animal, which was pretty cute I have to admit.
 The woman was quite knowledgeable about this creature and told us that it was a marsupial and all about its other family members and their personality traits. For instance, she couldn't bring the sister because she was far too inquisitive, and she couldn't bring the mother or father because they could jump very far distances. I began to be curious and so I asked questions about these animals. She said they roam freely in her home. I asked, "Do they go to the bathroom everywhere? Don't they stink?" To which she answered that their feces smells like hazelnut coffee. She asked me if I wanted to hold it, and I said I didn't. She continued to give lots of facts about her pets and their breeding, how the mother cares for the young etc. As she was talking the wheels in my brain began to churn as she didn't have this little animal with her when I first walked in. I said, "Where are you keeping him, do you have a cage? I didn't see him earlier."
 She reminded me that he was a marsupial and a baby, and that marsupials like to be carried in pockets that are, close to the heart.

And then I realized where it had been all along........................

And after that, I HAD to have a picture with it. So you could see, how fun it is to be me, in my thirties, and single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home