<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: HAIR

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

HAIR

I love sunshine.



I have the best hair dresser. I recently cut around four inches off of my hair. It is healthy and thick again. A few years ago I went platinum blond. I was in the platinum stage for several years.See------------->

It was beautiful, but expensive and high maintenance. They say when you do something drastic to your hair it is indicative of the mental state you are in.
I was newly single and wanted a change. I guess that would explain my mental state at the time? Of course then I think, things could have definitely been worse...ala Britney.Poor girl.

The thing I noticed about being platinum was men didn't take me seriously. I'm serious. It was also like they had this preconceived notion I was "easy." It was weird. I gradually went back to my naturalish color. Much less high maintenance. In fact I hadn't had my hair dyed for 9 months. It was time. 

Well, back to my hairdresser. She gives me her old magazines which I love. It is intellectually stimulating reading, headlining news, very important event type, publication. US magazine.In it there is a section where celebrity's give quotes of the week.

Nicole Richie said this, (BTW I have always liked Nicole Richie)
"I don't even know who she is singing about....but I hate him and anyone else who's ever upset her." On Taylor Swift.

It is so true. At least she actually writes songs about it instead of internalizing it all and then having a Britneyesque melt down. 

The End.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home