<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Prepare Every Needful Thing

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Prepare Every Needful Thing





One of my concerns about working full time again was the supper situation. I have made a commitment to myself that I would feed my family healthy meals. So, on Saturday I cooked ALL day long. I canned  a few dozen jars of beans (black and white) and made eight freezer dinners. I have about eight more dinners to prep. I had no idea it would take this long but I am happy that I am prepared for the next few weeks of school. I got a lot of my recipe's from here http://www.lovingmynest.com/crock pot recipe's.
I also made a few more dishes, a Mexican casserole that I split up into two lunches and one dinner, turkey meatballs, and chicken pot pie filling. After being on my feet a lot the last few days my leg has been super achy. The one with the pretty vein. So this was me later that night with my compression sock on. I love LOVE LOOOOOOOOOVE (that is an opera singing voice love) my new Under Armor Compression pants. Simply the best. A must have for all day cooking, or exercise take your pick. Now, with my first paycheck I am going to buy a NEW crock pot!! My crock pot is well loved and missing its dial and LID! I am almost, pretty sure I lost the lid at a church function and have been covering the top with tin foil every time I use it. So YAY, new crock pot for me! 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home