<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Bliss

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bliss


3 days.

Then I get to go to my beach. Oh man I can't wait! This beach and I have history, 20 years of it. It is my favorite place in the ENTIRE world. I feel close to heaven here. I am not sure what it is, the sound of the waves the heaviness of the salt in the air. The sunsets, or my favorite thing the belly button shells. I love the simplicity of camping under the stars, the potato taco's, the smell of the ocean and small schools of fish swimming around my ankles, breaking a sweat as I run the familiar shoreline, sand volleyball, the sun sinking into my skin and just when it seems to be to hot, it begins to sink into the horizon. Or maybe the one time Unasain Daddy Long Legs and I were in the bathroom each in our own stalls and the water turned off mid shower...all soaped up and shampoo running down our faces. Oh I chuckle just to think about it! There is also of course my personal favorite Thrifty Ice Cream, Mexican Church on Sunday and Coca Light. I have so many favorite things about Rocky Point I can't even name one. 

Pure BLISS. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home