<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Ugh

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ugh

After Aydan's third grade performance this week. Love this boy.

It has been a good week.
A busy week.
After running kids around all day yesterday from Costco, to Scout Day Camp, to a Birthday Party.. I was starting to feel a little run down.

Then I woke up this morning with Tonsillitis. I went to Urgent Care, got some antibiotics. sigh. I didn't go to church, I didn't want to infect anyone. I like church, I was kind of sad to miss it. 

Not to mention:

My friend told me on Friday night that I looked OLD. I needed to start putting moisturizer on my eyes because I have WRINKLES that I needed to take better care of my face....

I needed primer for my makeup so it would stay on all day and look smoother. 

( This was after a rather long day at work)

Then she told me later on I had horrible posture, and needed to stand up straight and pull my shoulders back.

Oh yeah, that I walked FUNNY because I walk fast everywhere I go. 

AND that I needed to be more GRACEFUL as I walked and take longer, smoother strides so I don't seem like I am in an anxious rush. 

(FYI, people who walk fast live longer. Its a fact.)

We laughed, its all true of course. I wish I cared more about this stuff, I do worry about my wrinkles I am aging and I should take better care of my skin. It is just so hard. WHEN? I put moisturizer on when I remember but that is about it. Oh yeah, but I just use Loreal moisturizer from Wal Mart and apparently that is cheap and not going to do anything for me.  I am a sun lover, and it shows on the crinkles of my eyes. I need to take a moment to take care of these things. My Mom says I just need a good facial and to wear sunscreen. My moisturizer has sunscreen that works right? I then thought, great with all of the other women out there that are single, mormon, blond, super cute bodies etc. etc. etc. spend LOTS of time on making themselves beautiful who is going to want an 35 year OLD, WRINKLY, FAST WALKER with HORRIBLE POSTURE. I mean if you have seen the women that are my age they are beautiful, and you can tell they spend A LOT of time and $$$ to be that way. 

Oh, but wait..............
I am going to MY BEACH on Saturday!!! So who cares right? Spring Break the maker of dreams and wrinkles because I am going to be soaking up the sun on these white legs of mine. 

THAT'S RIGHT. Lets not forget the leg here is my good leg, the one without varicose veins..so let's add that to the list of pretty things. 

All I can say is: IT IS WHAT IT IS. 

XOXO. The Sunny D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home