<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: SHHHH!! How to Lose 10 POUNDS FAST! THIS IS NOT A GIMMICK.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

SHHHH!! How to Lose 10 POUNDS FAST! THIS IS NOT A GIMMICK.


Hello Friends.

When I was a teenager it was not uncommon to find me at one of my cousins houses. One of my Aunts talked to us girls one day about the "Power of Girdles." She informed us about how the women at church would walk around with jiggly bums and it was, "JUST NOT RIGHT." They should be wearing girdles. I was an observant child and so the next time I was at church I looked around and noticed that my Aunt was right! There were SO many jiggly buns out there. I as appalled. I quickly invested in my first girdle for Sunday dresses. I have never looked back.

The last thing I want is a jiggly bum on Sunday bouncing around as I walk to my next class or WORSE as I turn around to write on the chalkboard while teaching class.

As you can see in the picture above it does wonders for the figure I mean this girl looks at least ten pounds lighter. It smooths out those areas that you work your tail off to get rid of but just seem to hang around for the long haul. I highly suggest investing in some SPANX. 

Now here is a hint. SPANX (Which is my favorite and the best brand to buy) can be purchased at LAST CHANCE for around $6.00 a pair. I only buy the pairs that have tags so I know they are NEW. My point being it does NOT cost very much MONEY to have a tight rear end. If you buy SPANX in the department store they can run up to $75.00.

Tonight I went to a fireside. A fireside is a meeting held in addition to regular church classes. It is generally an hour with refreshments at the end. Now, you can go to these firesides with a bad attitude and look around at all the single people that are thirty years older than you. OR you can go and listen to a fantastic message, WHILE wearing a girdle with some smokin' hot shoes and walk into that cultural hall like you own the place. Trust me, most single girls wear what the fashion world calls "FOUNDATIONS." 

In the church we know ALL about foundations. Right? SO make sure yours is a FIRM one.  

XOXO-The Sunny D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home