<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: The Roast is Just OK

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Roast is Just OK

Ellie girl and I got pedicures together on Saturday..a little Momma/Daughter time

Have you ever just been in a slump?

It all started when my work cut my pay by 5%. It sort of just deflated me, and I am little worried as to how I would make up that extra $150 dollars each month. You know a teacher's salary isn't much to look at and with two small children at home that is a lot of money! 

I thought there must be a silver lining somewhere here. Right? 

But then, things just sort of started to pile up. The children's Father has been out of town so much this year. This translates to me having the children more. Which I love, but it sort of just backs everything up. Everything from my grading and planning and cleaning, and laundry....and CAN I JUST GO FOR A LITTLE RUN? Today I looked in the fridge and realized we were completely out of milk and the bread had gone moldy? So, rush out to the store for milk and bread....or some Lunchables for the kids to eat tomorrow. It feels like my life is spinning around me and I am just trying to follow along. 

 I did not have the kids for a whole week last week. You would think that I would get everything caught up? Right? Well, throw in parent teacher conferences and that equals a NO. This week I have the school carnival which makes me want to dig a hole in the ground and bury myself right now. I mean. I am sure when it comes time it will be fun, but there is the set up of the booth which I have to do, and then pickup my children and get them dressed for the night. I am sure I will have to fix Ellie's hair all within ONE HOUR. Then work at the booth the whole night.  IT JUST NEVER ENDS.

Monday morning I woke up feeling ok. I put a roast in the crock pot with some veggies and then on low to cook. By the time we got home after meeting with their step mom for 15 minutes, going to get haircuts and some french bread the roast had been cooking for 10 hours! Way too long and so it was just ok. 

The Sunny D is tired. XOXO. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home