<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Why?

Monday, September 9, 2013

Why?

A Golden Girls Tattoo, Mt. Rushmore Style. Why? Maybe I should get this tattoo but with my best friends on it, and give them hairy chests disguised as pine trees. That is a great idea. 



School Pictures
Kindergarten and Now

I especially like that little extra chunk of bangs on the left in my K picture. I ALMOST cut bangs just like this and now...I think WHY?







FERAL CAT. TONIGHT. Staring at me as I am teaching Family Home Evening through the window. Crazy cat status. It is obessed with us. WHY!?!

$59.99 for COCKROACHES? I CAN FIND YOU TEN FOR FREE. WHY, would you ever buy this?


Our favorite Family Night hang out, closed its doors. WHY?!?

My Institute teacher Brother Wold was the first person to introduce the thought, Don't ask Why ask WHAT am I supposed to learn. 

But sometimes. You just have to ask WHY?


XOXO-Living LA VIDA LOCA THE SUNNY D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home