<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: I Want a Bob Cat

Saturday, November 23, 2013

I Want a Bob Cat

I don't know who rich wooders is but this is a fantastic picture of a bobcat. I think it is stuffed. Maybe richwooders is a taxidermist? 


I am in the middle of purging my closet this morning. I found this note as I was cleaning up and realized it was a note to Santa from Ellie asking for a Bob Cat. Keep wishing girl. 

Wait. Then I read or a BOB dog? Then I realized... it was an A. BABY. A BABY cat or dog. I remembered telling her Santa and I were tight and I was going to tell him NOT to bring any live animals. She still wrote her Christmas list. Oh it melts my heart and makes me sad because her little heart will be so heartbroken. The thing is, I already have two little animals to take care of....I DO NOT need one more. 

My Week at a Glance:

Monday:
A night filled with an exhausted Mother and a child that was challenging her. BIG TIME. Why was this child challenging me....because I accidentally pulled Taco Soup out of the freezer for dinner instead of Sloppy Joes. This child did NOT like Taco Soup. The funny thing is Thursday night this child did not like sloppy joes either. HMPH.
One Triumph. Rocky found the Vitamins. 

Tuesday: 
Kids at Dads. I got a facial after work, just delightful. Then off to a dinner date that was 2 hours too long. I was totally exhausted afterwards and realized that ....dating is just not for me. 

Wednesday: I can't remember. 

Thursday:
 I took the day off. I went with Ellie on her field trip to the World Wildlife Zoo. All the while snuggling my girl and contemplating my life. It was a long bus ride. It was the best day. I loved running around with the kids. We got in big trouble by the zoo keeper because the kids were ROOOAAARING at the tigers and lions. Seriously? That's what kids do. I tried really hard to be polite and not roll my eyes. I enjoyed every minute of JUST getting to be a Mom and I was so grateful that I COULD GO. 












 Maybe I got into trouble because I was egging them on to yell like lions.....








I wish I had eyes like a giraffe..look at those eyelashes! Such sweet, kind eyes.


Thursday was the best day ever. We came home, the kids had piano it was just overall a great day. 

And Friday...Friday was the best of all....
This is the WORST angle. Let me ask you do you think a MAN or WOMAN took this picture? 

With Spanish Sassafras..at MICHAEL BUBLE

This is a few rows behind us where some lady was unconscious for the show and then threw up EVERYWHERE. A perfect example of why I do not drink. 

These are all the poor people that were sitting next to her waiting for the area to be cleaned. Nasty. 

Here is Micahel...right in front of us

He sang wit˙ Naturally 7 a really great acapella group


As you can see he stopped to sing JUST TO US. 

The guy in the hat was adorbs. He sang to us and blew us kisses which we of course ATE UP. 

Oh, how I love a live show. 


So. Friday ended my week on a high note. I am so lucky to have great friends that like to do fun stuff. 









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home