<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Big Buns

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Big Buns

I am grateful that Red Robin has never ending baskets of fries, and broccoli apparently. Who wants to go get some never ending bowls of broccoli with me?

I thought that was kind of odd. One of the main reasons I like to go to Red Robin is because they have yummy fries.

So my last post I talked about feeling chubby, however in hindsight today I am very grateful for my extra chubs.

I have eight o'clock church. For the record, I despise 8am church. It is too early for a Sunday, in my opinion. So we have church from 8-12:00. We arrived home today and instantly my kids were bored out of their gourds and picking on each other. So I said, "Let's go on a picnic!" I packed lunches, and nestled them into my backpack. The kids grabbed their bikes and I put on my Rollerblades since my bike is broken. Ellie was carrying on about her bike, it is a smidge too big. I was distracted and rolled down the carport when BAM!! The next thing I knew my legs flew up under me. I smacked STRAIGHT down on my bum hard! I heard a crack. Then all I remember is not being able to feel my lower back and my face flat against the asphalt. I lay there for a moment thinking is this REAL? Did this just happen, I looked through my hair and saw the road, I felt it warm and comfortable against my face. I wasn't sure IF I could actually get up. I thought, maybe I will just stay right here.....FOREVER. Then I heard my kids calling me, and Ellie crying that we couldn't go on a picnic and my neighbor running over. I remember thinking, I hope a car doesn't run me over and it might be nice to take a little nap, right here. The neighbor was taking off my Rollerblades. I sat up and was instantly embarrassed. I thanked him as Ellie was wailing about our ruined picnic on the way into the house. I grabbed some ice and went to lay down for a bit and then I was thankful to have some padding on my backside. I was also thankful that whatever that crack was, was NOT my tailbone breaking off. I had already broken it off years ago in another unfortunate accident involving my buns and the hard, hard, ground. I wonder maybe I just jammed that tailbone back into place. What I do know is it is tender and hurts to sit, but it really could be worse right? A few hours later I took my kids for a bike ride, I chose a sturdy pair of hot pink Birkenstocks this time around, I wasn't taking any chances on wheels. The kids rode their bikes and we played at the park, we went to the bridge and we watched the cars. The sun was warm and the air was cool. It was perfect.


I like big buns and I cannot lie.

XOXO-The Sunny D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home