<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Releasing the Inner She Ra

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Releasing the Inner She Ra

I went to this girls Birthday Party tonight


This morning I am especially grateful for a clear mind and an open heart. I am sitting here thinking about my day, all the things I should be doing. Like, cleaning and decorating for Christmas. However, for a few minutes I just want to sit and be grateful. So often in my life I feel like I am unsure of the path I am walking. I have momentary feelings of hopelessness. Then I realize the wonderful truth that I do NOT have to be in control. I have a loving Heavenly Father who is ALWAYS there for me. When I feel terrible, I remember that ALL IS WELL. If I look at my life objectively, all IS well. 

I see that the true beauty of life lies in who you help and the service you freely give. I have a few opportunities to do that today and I am so grateful. I am grateful for the trials I have gone through because they have brought me right here to this place. I am having lunch with a friend who is recently divorced. I feel blessed that I can help her and give her hope for her future. Her future really is in her hands. If she allows Heavenly Father in to guide her he can turn her life into something truly remarkable. It may not be remarkable in the terms of the world, but it will be remarkable to those that really matter. Do you know how EMPOWERING that is? That through the choices you make, you can be happy? 

That is such wonderful knowledge to me! The other night I was thinking on my life at the moment. I was making goals, and figuratively cleaning house. I was so grateful because after a little fine tuning, I could clearly see me for who I really am. As a woman, sometimes I can be a little more critical about myself than I really should be. I had one of those moments where I was able to see myself clearly almost as Heavenly Father sees me. I could hardly believe the woman she was. I made a promise to remember that woman anytime I felt sorry for myself, any time I felt scared or alone. That inside me was a woman that was stronger in spirit and braver than THOR! And, very feminine. I had momentary glimpse of my Divine Nature. (If you do not know what divine nature is, here is a quick link to explain)I thought, "That woman could conquer the world!" In some ways....she has. Every single one of us women has an inner She-Ra. 
I still didn't know exactly where my life was going, but I did have a clear perception of who I was. I then read this scripture in Mormon 1:7-8.  ...I do not know all things; but the Lord knoweth all things which are to come; wherefore, he worketh in me according to his will. 

To me this means..I don't always know everything. I don't know the details of the next three months or three years of my life. However, if I am true to my divine nature and stay close to the spirit to allow God to direct me everything is going to be just fine, better than fine. Amazing. 


XOXO-The Sunny D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home