<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Pick Two

Monday, December 2, 2013

Pick Two


All I have to say is.....Amen and WAIT?!?? I PICK THREE! THREE! I PICK THREE! 

I wonder if there is a three out there? I have yet to meet him. This might sound snobby to you. I say, who cares? I went out this weekend. I know right? Are you so impressed? With actual adults, in a group which meant I came out of hibernation.

I like hibernation.

I can wear sweats and no make-up in hibernation.

I can be surrounded by comfy friends in hibernation.

No heels required. Or sassy pants make-up.

Yet, it felt SO good to get out. I had my fill though and the quickly returned to hibernation and thennnnnn stepped back out into the single and ready to mingle world. I am a toe dipper. I dip my toe in the water and declare myself soaked.

All I know is my feet feel good in heels. It feels good to be a woman.

+3 The Sunny D XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home