<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Fake vs. Real

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fake vs. Real

So the other day I came across this AMAZING tub/shower. It was literally SO awesome I had to have a picture sitting in it. Now this is the picture I would probably post to social media because it says: CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING BATHROOM...and my super cute heels. You all know I LOOOVE a cute pair of shoes. 

However what you wouldn't see was the next picture where I hit the faucet with my super cute heel and turned on the water...then slipped in my scramble to not get soaking wet in my clothes and said some sort of not nice word equivalent to crap. 

There you have it folks Social Media Vs. Reality are you digging the double chin? You know that is only there because I am squished in a corner. 

A Real conversation with a five year old. One of my favorite five year olds in fact:

Harlow: Mom you took up all the time talking to Dior and now I don't have a chance to talk to her. 

Em: I am sorry Harlow but she just came over to fix some tax stuff, you know like homework and now she has to go.

Me: Harlow what did you want to tell me? 

Harlow: Do you know why I am sick? 

Me: No, why?

Harlow: Because Abdul (or something like that) in my class has really really bad breath and he BREATHED on me and it made me sick. (Em and I bursting out laughing.) 

Me: That is bad. Maybe you should tell him he has stinky breath? 

Harlow: Nodding and scrunching her nose...it is really bad. 

Then more discussion about how to get the highest score in behavior at school......hugs...and off I went. 

That is Real. Brush your teeth folks. 

XOXO- The Sunny D








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home