<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Thanks November

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thanks November

My family....Halloween

I love my family. This was the first time my Dad has EVER dressed up. I thought it was awesome that he and my Mom matched. 

I think it is interesting that Veterans Day and Thanksgiving are both in the month of November. At school we had a Veterans Day assembly and I will be honest I was very choked up hearing 700+ children sing the National Anthem and recite from memory the Bill of Rights. I had a deep feeling of gratitude for all of those who have had to fight for our freedom. 

Fighting for our freedom is not a new theme in America. The opportunity for religious freedom is how this amazing nation was born. It seems that we must continue to fight for what we believe in and hold fast to truths that we know.

Thanksgiving is around the corner. I have so many things to be thankful for. Choices. I am thankful for choices. I am thankful for family, my children who are my joy. I am thankful for a healthy body. I am grateful for the ability to work and that my children can come with me. Today, I am thankful for cold medicine and early bedtimes as I've been fighting off a fever. I am also really thankful for dinner. When you are watching what you eat and you are in deprivation mode eating a carb is like the best gift on the planet. THANK YOU FOR TORTILLAS! I am grateful for so many other things but right now, I am thankful to take one day at a time. 

XOXO The Sunny D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home