<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: It's 80% Diet

Monday, July 23, 2018

It's 80% Diet


I'd like to share my sage wisdom with a few tips I've picked up this summer in being healthy, right from my favorite spot on my bed. I mean because nothing feels as good as skinny right? Or what do you want more a bite of dessert or to be skinny? Or I will not feel deprived when I turn down junk food I will feel empowered that I made the healthy choice. Giddy Up! We all know that there are four areas of health: spiritual, emotional, physical, and financial let's explore some of these. 

  1. Taco Bell. Something happened to me when I turned forty..I am not sure what it is but I can no longer eat Taco Bell. It makes me sick. I tried. Twice. Both times I was riddled with regret. I will miss you crunch wrap supreme. No Bueno. 
  2. Fiber Pills...I have a friend and I am not naming names, but this friend has to take THREE fiber pills with each meal. True story. I have to take probiotics...what is happening?
  3. Roller Coasters are Satan's vomit machines. What happened? I used to ride rollercoasters ALL the LIVE LONG DAY. Now, I ride one and the world is spinning for 24 hours. No. Nope. Why would anyone choose to feel like they have the flu on purpose. 
  4. Exercise is the same as napping everyday, right? I'm pretty sure it is. 
  5. 90 ounces of Diet Coke is the same as drinking water. It's liquid, it's just brown. 
  6. If you are an emotional eater like I am and you happen to be going through a tough time, like really tough and you accidentally eat 24 Munchkins (Donut Holes) from Dunkin' Donuts in the Course of a day the best thing to do is HIDE THE EVIDENCE. Naturally.

So a few things have slipped but I have slept...a lot, my house is clean, my credit cards have been paid off, and I am making goals. It is what it is. 

Forty is awesome. XOXO-The Sunny D 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home