<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Summer Shenanigans

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Summer Shenanigans


This summer has been an interesting one. It has been filled with fun, family, friends, food, the Fourth of July.....basically a lot of F words. 


FOOD


 There is nothing I love more than good, homemade fresh food. There is nothing I dislike more than grocery shopping. One of my ALL time favorite cookbooks in the whole wide world (I know cook books, right?) is called Great Food Fast. I love it because it is separated into sections by seasons. Which makes getting the produce you need easy and cost effective. Each recipe has just a few ingredients I would say five or less, and is yum in the tum. Each recipe is also under 30 minutes to prep. Summer for me means cooking good fresh food. 

Flagstaff



I went to visit a friend of mine in Flagstaff for the weekend. I think my favorite part was feeding the horses. It was peaceful and quiet and I slept like a log. I learned that cows can be territorial. The last picture the cow was starving to death because he kept getting whipped out and not able to eat. We also stopped by this country store that had TONS of freshly baked pies. Yum. 

I've also been working out with friends and sometimes.....it means breaking into the track....

Summer is for Family and the Fourth of July. Every other year my Mom and Dad rent a beach house for us to stay in. It is so fun and we always look forward to it. 

























Fire....

I came home last night to the smell of fire. After searching we located a battery that was SO HOT you couldn't hold it. There were little whisps of smoke......all from a battery used for fire alarms. 



So far so good...


XOXO- The Sunny D







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home