<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: My Life is Pretty Good it's Like an Above Ground Pool............You know...it's still a pool.-Dave Chappell

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

My Life is Pretty Good it's Like an Above Ground Pool............You know...it's still a pool.-Dave Chappell





Hectic. A verb describing my life. Dior the subject. Dior's life has been very hectic. Life has been very hectic is the predicate. Is that a meaningful sentence? No. A meaningful sentence tells WHO, WHAT and WHERE it happened. Are the syllables open or closed? Do you know? Do you see any pronouns? Can you regroup when you subtract? More on the floor go next door and get ten more! Your leg hurts? You forgot your spelling book? You didn't get your homework done? Again? We need to make up those tests at recess. Did everyone turn in their library books? Your leg still hurts? Please sanitize your desks everyone we're all sick. Yes. Including me. You're bleeding? A band-aid? Your Mom did what? Please stop picking your nose it will bleed. Everyone pass the papers in. Collectors please pick up the papers. Who is tapping on their desk? Please stop. Listen, Listen. Your nose is bleeding? Is your finger a bit bloody? Ok, go see the nurse. Your Dad said what? FIRE DRILL. Ok everyone get ready to pack up and put your Spelling notebooks in your backpacks. You are the best honey bun. Excellent work. Is this story a Narrative, Informative-Narrative, or an Informative? 

I am going t be 100 with you right now. I picked that dress because you are what you eat and I have had a small but steady diet of Milk Duds for the last few weeks. It is like I can't get enough Milk Duds. You know one here, one there, a box over the course of the week. I can't buy anymore Milk Duds. My dress matches the box, exact color match. Beautiful on the inside and the outside and literally chocolate caramel stuffed. 

I have decided that I am marrying Erik Braa. I just realized this would be a terrible last name for a teacher. You should see what the older kids did with the last name Tidwell. Erik Braa is the voice on the Calm app. He tells nighttime sleep stories that have become my saving grace. His voice is so soothing that I decided I don't even care what he looks like. I will just close my eyes and let him talk me into delicious, stress free, oblivion on some sleep train going to some provincial french town, or the orient express, or the Norwegian Express by the river. I am not ever sure where we end up on these train rides but it doesn't matter because I float away on that train with him talking to me with his calm, manly, voice. Marry me Erik Braa even if I will have the last names Tidwell Braa. I will follow you and your voice wherever you want to go because I sleep like a baby and get to go on an amazing traveling adventure every single night. Can you imagine if that was real? I'd be like........ just talk to me. It might not be a good relationship though because I'd be all stress free and sleepy all the time. Or maybe it would be just the ticket. If you do not have the Calm app...I highly recommend it and my soon to be when we randomly meet some day future hubster Erik. 

Summary of the last few weeks:

sinus infection
teenagers are hard sometimes you adore them and sometimes they make you cry
enter CALM APP
work
work
primary
work
cook
work
work
work
football game
still sinus infection
coach
work
cook
work
soccer game
work
work
a little fun
primary program practices I want to poke out my eyeballs with dull pencils
CALM APP
work 
work 
work
coach
work
work
work
soccer practice
STILL sinus infection
work
Primary
teenagers are fun and really hard
CALM APP


XOXO- May your life be like an above ground pool too. A step up from sprinklers, or the plastic pools we all had, but not quite a pool, pool, but stilllll a pool. The Sunny D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home