<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: The North American Tour-Part 2 Hello Mexico

Saturday, October 13, 2018

The North American Tour-Part 2 Hello Mexico

All Natural...

I was not going to go to Mexico over break. I was going to stay home and clean my house, get laundry done, get organized. But you know, my children were with their Dad and the house was so empty that the ocean began to call my name and I had to listen. So I called my dear friend Josh and off we went. 

We stopped at Pollo Lucas on the way into town. Headed to the RV park set up camp and then off to Chino's house for carne asada tacos. We then went with the Hallett's and Martinez family to a NEW churro place that was delicioso! 

A hurricane was brewing and the winds kicked up pretty quickly. We woke up in the night to sand pelting us in the face and gusty blows. 

The next day we ate a yummy breakfast and hit the beach for the rest of the day. I sat on my beloved beach sandwiched in between two of my dearest friends. I sat there alllllll day long and I realized at one point the joy I felt and the smile that could just not be wiped off of my face. The waves were crazy big for Rocky Point and the water was just right. I played in the ocean waves like I was five.  Diving and riding the waves in being tossed around a few moments not sure which way was up and which way was down. 

There is something about salt water, especially at sandy beach that washes away the hurts and sorrows of the soul. My heart was at peace, something I have so needed for several weeks now. 

I feel renewed and happy and then there was the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. It was a top ten sunset for sure. It may have made me tear up a bit at its beauty. I felt like God sent it just for me a gift because he knows that Rocky Point is my favorite and so are sunsets. 

As we drove home I felt such a strong shift like good things are coming. This October Break has been one of the best I have had in years. Family. Friends. Good Food. Outside. 

XOXO- From Arizona to Calgary to Saskatchewan to Arizona to Why to Ajo to the Mexican Border to Rocky Point and back to Arizona in a week. Adventure is the stuff of life. The Sunny D.
Serious contemplation. I forgot ALL brushes. Toothbrush/hairbrush...In the bathroom there was a lone hairbrush left and I seriously thought about using it, but then I worried about lice..you know I AM a teacher....but then I found a comb in my beach bag. To the rescue and Glorias Pharmacy for a toothbrush. All was well. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home