<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Trails

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Trails


My friend Laura invited me to go on a trial run this morning. She said it was on Hawes...so in my mind I am thinking Hawes road. I have run Hawes road, the "trail" is flat. She said it is on Power Road...This is my mental processing that it is actually HAWES TRAIL which is by Las Sendas and we were to meet there at 6am....on Saturday. 

1st photo: I have to wake up at.......5:30 latest
2nd Photo: The run is around Las Sendas?!?! That has a lot of hills.
3rd Photo:..............

In actuality, the run was amazing and I was so glad I went. It is the best way to start a Saturday. 




I count myself lucky to have such a wonderful friend. Laura is motivated to MOVE and improve herself and honestly, it motivates me too! It helps that she shows up at my house and is like get your buns out of bed! 

It was a productive day. We cleaned up the side yard and planted some seeds. I made dinner and Ellie helped make blueberry muffins. We got groceries and planned this weeks meals. The laundry is on going and has been going all day. I got the kids passport photos taken and even took a nap. It has been an amazing Saturday. My kids have been awesome hard workers and now we are just enjoying being home. My favorite place to be with my favorite kids. 

Happy Trails..or trials...because running trails is a trial in sacrifice at 5:30 am XOXO-The Sunny D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home