<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Content

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Content

I am not sure if it is allergies or a head cold but I woke up this morning feeling like my head was being squeezed and the molars on the left side of my face ached letting know that my sinuses were ANGRY. One Zyrtec, Two Sudafed, and Three Advil later I feel like I 'm doing ok. 

11-3-18

I am grateful my kids friends are here today playing. I have run kids to Chick-Fil-A, the Skate Park, Circle K and having my home full makes me happy. 

I am grateful that I finally got to spend some time with Betsy....EVEN if it was to just drop off the boys, and go to War-Mart and then a quick bite at Backyard Taco. My heart is so happy to see her and  talk with her. 

Ellie asked me a few weeks ago, "Mom, why don't you bake bread anymore." I said, because I work. It also made me sad but today I grilled some chicken, cooked broccoli and some mashed potatoes and baked some cookies. It isn't bread but it IS baking and that made me happy.

I am grateful for happy music and cooking in my kitchen. 

I am grateful for not busy Saturday's and sweats. I have relaxed all day. It was wonderful...hoping to head off whatever this sinus thing is in my head. 

Home really is where my heart is.....XOXO The Sunny D

Boys at the skatepark

Two cute girls

Sugar Cookies and Music



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home