<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: November

Thursday, November 1, 2018

November

From high in the Alps we found this little ancient home and cobblestone walk ways, and I wonder who made the broom? Who uses the broom? Who lives there and plants the pretty flowers? 

November a time we turn our hearts and minds towards gratitude. A golden time of thanksgiving, harvest, and abundance. I have been practicing gratitude for the last several months. I have tried to be mindful of the many blessings in my life. There are so many and so I thought maybe I'd jot them down here. 

11-1-18

I am grateful for a Mom who believed in culture and encouraged me to play the violin. Although a talent like that gets rusty, it is never forgotten. 

I am grateful to be participating in an orchestra with my sister. It has brought me more joy than I even thought it could. 

The sounds of the instruments and the people who have come together to create something so beautiful my heart billows like a sail of a ship. I am grateful for them. 

I am grateful for Febreze because my car smelled like butt and now it smells like lavender. 

I am grateful for my bed. I love my bed and my pink comforter, my pillows, and the worn in spot for my body on the right side. MMMMM. Delicious. 

XOXO- The Sunny D-----Happy Again. 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home