<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Small and Simple Things

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Small and Simple Things

Just yesterday I said in my grateful post that my car smelled like butt. This morning, on my desk was this gift from one of my students. A yummy car freshener....amazing. 

11-2-18

I am grateful for thoughtful students who bring me the little things that turn into big things to me. They are small expressions that show me Heaven is listening. 

I am grateful this week is over. Halloween on a Wednesday and a Halloween party the Friday before turned the last two weeks into Halloween H-E-....double hockey sticks. 

I am grateful for the opportunity to make new friends. 

I am grateful I can go grocery shopping and buy the food we need for the week. There have been times that I could not and so the opportunity to get healthy food for my family is never lost on me. 

I am grateful my kids come home today. 


XOXO- Small and Simple Things, The Sunny D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home