<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Gratitude Day 4

Monday, November 5, 2018

Gratitude Day 4

I must go back soon... Rocky Point has my whole heart.

11-4-18

Today I am thankful for life long friends. I walked into the Hallett's house today to drop of Liv and I just felt like I was home. I love that. 

I am thankful for cute Hawaiian's wielding power tools and fixing stuff around my house. I am really thankful for people who help me with the things I don't know how to do myself. 

I am thankful for my Mom's delicious Sunday cooking and dinner with the family. 

I am thankful for testimony meeting at church and the counsel given by a teenager; get up, get dressed; and go. 

I am thankful for get togethers with friends and friendly faces. 

XOXO- The Sunny D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home