<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Gratitude Day 5

Monday, November 5, 2018

Gratitude Day 5

Fall

I am grateful for Sudafed. 

I am grateful that I get to go to a job I love every day with people I love. 

I am grateful for Clorox wipes to use in the classroom and also the school nurse. 

I am grateful for my little class guinea pig Steve. He is pretty cute and I think I'll actually be sad when he dies. He is such a fixture of my classroom and has brought so much joy in that little smelly furry body. 

I am grateful for my car and that I can get to where I need to go in it. 

XOXO- The Sunny D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home