<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Gratitude 11-8-19

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Gratitude 11-8-19

I woke up this morning sure it was Friday. Then I remembered it was Thursday and our Veterans Day Assembly at school. So, I was decked out in my Red, White, and Blue for the assembly. I loaded up on Dayquil and Sudafed and off to work I went. 

Today I am grateful for a whole school of children who can recite the Declaration of Independence by heart. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal....it is awe inspiring. I love it. 

I am grateful for an amazing elementary school choir director who inspires children to sing and use their talents. Ellie and Aydan have both participated in Mr. Rittenhouse's choir and it is just amazing what he can do with a group of children. I am grateful for people who share their talents. 

Ellie in the choir

I am grateful for my friend Laura. At work today I was so dizzy and my face hurt from my head cold and the next thing I know two children from her class show up at my door with an ice cold water bottle and two Emergen-C packets. 

I am grateful for audible and books on tape which I have enjoyed on many a car ride. Current listen is The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. It is fascinating. 

I am also thankful to my sister Morgan for the cute pictures she sends of the kids that just brighten up my day. I love that little nephew and niece of mine. 

XOXO-The Sunny D 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home